Quick! Count the number of magazines that clutter your house! If it’s more than a couple dozen, you need help. Here’s a few handy tips to unclutter your magazines.
1. Don’t subscribe. The easiest option is always to keep junk out of your house. If you don’t subscribe to magazines, you don’t have to worry about any mess from them.
2. Read online. There are lots of magazines online. Even the most basic magazines have at least a few articles online. This gives you all the info without the mess.
3. Visit the stacks. Most libraries have a great selection of magazines. If you don’t have a library card, go get one.
6. Snip and scan. When you find articles you really want to save, clip them out. Drop them in a scanner (like the ScanSnap), and you’ll have them forever. 1′s and 0′s take up a lot less space.
8. Get cases. If you’re still clinging to the paper at this point, at least organize them. Invest in some quality magazine cases and they won’t be slipping all over your bookshelves.
How do you deal with magazines?
Photo by smannion
Get more legal tips