Do you plan your schedule around when you have to get up? Do you have varying wake-up times, depending on the day’s activities?
Here’s a better solution – get up at the same time every day.
Look at your schedule and figure out the earliest time you need to be up. Set your alarm for that time. Get up at that time every morning.
Going to bed at the same time usually isn’t as important. If you have a regular waking time, you’ll naturally feel tired around the same time each evening. If you shoot for bedtime at that time and make yourself maintain the waking time, your body will fall into a rhythm.
What does this get you? Lots of things:
- No more fiddling with the alarm clock – just flip it on each night
- A solid daily routine – don’t we all work better with a steady schedule?
- Your biological clock will be happy
- It will be easier to wake up in the mornings
- Your morning ritual can be the same every day
- The family can rely on your waking time
What do you think? Does a regular waking time help you? Or do you get up at varying times every day?
[tags]sleep hack, sleep, wake up[/tags]
Get more legal tips