Do you have a looming deadline or exam? Are you reading this post, instead of preparing yourself?
Here’s the solution: Close your web browser. Do your work.
Well, it might not be that easy. Fortunately, I’ve written before on this subject. Here are a few articles you might find useful:
- Curb Your Blogging Addiction
- Utilize Your Resources
- Debunk Studying Myths
- Develop Your Exam Study Schedule
- Use Intention Manifestation for Success on Exams
Since I’m procrastinating myself, here are some other ideas to consider:
- Close your email. Seriously, you don’t need to check it every 5 minutes.
- Ignore your RSS feeds. I don’t think the answer to an exam question will pop up in there.
- Take a blogging break. Your blog won’t disappear if you don’t post for a couple days.
- Close other programs. Does IM really help you study?
Now, I really must study for finals. Graduation is near, but I still have to pass.
[tags]exams, school, study, deadline[/tags]
Get more legal tips