Ferdinand tagged me with a round of bloggy tag. I’m pretty late in responding, but here we go!
*** begin quote ***
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names (linking to them).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know theyâ€™ve been tagged!
*** end quote ***
1. I dropped out of pre-school. But then I went on to get a JD from the University of Virginia Law School. I never liked school, but I learned to tolerate it.
2. My shoes are size 13. Yep, they’re big, which makes shoe-shopping a pain in the foot.
3. Legos were my favorite toy. I love those tiny blocks that click together and build neat things. Maybe that’s my creative side peeking out.
4. My lung collapsed. In April 2006, I had a spontaneous pneumothorax. It’s basically an air pocket between your outer lung wall and inner chest wall. I had to have a tube put in my chest to pump the air out, then spend a couple days in the hospital. Rough, but I got morphine!
5. I love woodworking. This is one of my favorite hobbies, evidenced by my collection of tools. Unfortunately, wood costs money too, which limits me being able to make much.
6. I’m boring. Since I’m having trouble thinking of 8 things, I must be pretty lame. Or maybe I’m just soft-spoken.
7. Texas will always be home. I’ve blogged a bit about life in Virginia, but I’ll always be a Texan at heart. I was born and raised there, and lived in Texas until I was 22. You can take the Texan out of Texas, but…. [finish cleche here]
8. I have a spiffy chair. Instead of a desk at home, I now have a cool club chair and ottoman. I’ll be writing more about this at a later date.
Now I’m supposed to tag some people. I’m sure some of them have already written this meme. I apologize if you’ve already been tagged.
Tag, you’re it!
[tags]meme, bloggy tag[/tags]
Get more legal tips